Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Manly 120 Palette

I have had the Manly palette for about 6-7 months now and I've meant to do a review on it but never seem to get around to it. I got mine off Ebay! for 17 dollars and the shipping was free. It took about 3 weeks to get here, but it was well worth the wait!!!

This particular palette is both matte and shimmer. The colors are AMAZING! The color payoff is AMAZING! These shadows are SO pigmented it's crazy! I don't have pictures of any of the looks I've done with it, but I use it often. Some colors seem to be softer than others, so there is fall out. On days that I use this, I just wait until after my eyes are done to do the rest of my face, that way it can just be wiped away. I honestly don't really have any complaints about this palette.


In my opinion, you get a little more than you paid for! On a scale of 1-5? I'd rate it at about a 4!

I apologize that I don't have better pictures showing the true shimmer or matte look of these.

P.S. The swatches below were done with NO base under the shadows.

























2 comments:

Mellie said...

Biffer! I remember these swatches that you posted for me. The colors are so beautiful. Which reminds me...I must add this to my Christmas list, haha. <3 Thanks for sharing the swatches!!!

Janet said...

hehe yes!! You were the reason behind these original pictures!! And def add it to your Christmas wish list!! <3

Post a Comment