Saturday, November 21, 2009

Heavenly Naturals Haul and a little more :)

Hello, Hello all!! I'm super excited for my new eyeshadows I got in the mail today from Heavenly Naturals! You should check out the 15 samples for 15 bucks in any color you want! That's what I did!!! These are the 15 new ones I got and since I couldn't find my Believe shadow on my previous post, I included that one with them. Here are some pics of the swatches I did. I wish I could take HD pics... I REALLY do. It would make the appriciation of these colors all the more better.

I used MAC Painterly Paint Pot as a base....

Photobucket




Here's an overall, with flash. I forgot to take one without. =(


Photobucket



Now on to the show...


With Flash, Then Without. Hokay? Hokay.



Photobucket
Photobucket
L to R - Fairy Wings, Taupe, Faith, Genius, Honor



Photobucket
Photobucket
L to R - Shadows, Starlight, Beauty Mark, Dazzle Linda, Kitten, Believe



Photobucket
Photobucket
L to R - Soulful, Grace, Dollface, Passion, Trust




So on top of all these GORGEOUS colors I got today... I also made a stop at the 99Cent Only! store to stock up on my favorite soap, before my move down to Austin, JUST incase I can't find it anywhere down there!!! So while I was there, I, of course, checked out the makeup aisle. And well... guess what I found? They had 2 different shades of the Loreal HIP, Color Chrome Eyeliner pencils! I got one of each color and they are SO freakin gorgeous! 99 cents folks! And after this swatch on top of my hand?? I HAD to get out my eye makeup remover because they wouldn't wipe off!!! I SO hope they work that well on my eyes...
Also... included in these pictures is the Wet n Wild, Speed Gloss Energizing Lip Shine. I WISH the pics showed the really cool "green" tone it has to it. It has some herbal stuff in it as well as peppermint oil so it makes your lips a little tingly at first. It's a little thick, but I really, really like it.



Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket
L to R - Green Flash, Blue Spark and lip gloss is Frenzied.




That's all for now!! Don't forget to visit Heavenly Naturals and pick up your own gorgeous eyeshadows and never over look the 99Cent Only! store! Ya' just never know what you might find!!!!!! Have a amazing day/night!!

<3,
Janet

2 comments:

Mellie said...

Nice! Those eyeliners are gorgeous!!! I want more HN, haha. ._. <3

Nicole said...

Thanks for following my blog and leaving a comment! I'll be hosting a makeup contest very soon and one of the two prizes is a Sedona Lace brush roll! Perhaps you can enter!!

BTW, love your blog and I am now following!

Post a Comment